Role model in performance, service life and environmental compatibility
By the use of our Curve marking systems the road user is pointed specifically and in a large-scale to risk situations as well he is guided safely through the traffic. For this purpose our well-known Anti-glare screen systems are produced with white vanes equipped with a direction-pointing reflection foil. In any case our company supplies special designs and constructions optimized for every specific situation.
- Oval-shaped, completely closed hollow-body vanes made of white low-pressure polyethylene (PE-HD) equipped with direction-pointing reflection foil
- High-precision manufacturing
- A high material density and the absolutely smooth surface require no maintenance – self-cleaning effect
- Substructures for all common types of guard-rails and concrete barriers
- Dimensioning regarding the protection and visibility performance depending on installation location and purpose.
- Resistant to UV radiation, exhaust fumes, de-icing salts and other influences
- Temperature-resistant from minus 30°C to plus 60°C
- Dimensionally stable, impact-resistant and shatterproof
- Long-lasting safety
- The used synthetic material is conform with current environmental regulations
- In case of fire no toxic gases will arise and the source of fire will not spread
- Used vanes can be re-granulated on our company-owned recycling unit