Fast Installation on any Site – winter can do its worst
Optimum efficiency of the snow fence is achieved using the following formula: Distance to road = overall height of snow fence x 10
- A base plate is hammered in at intervals of 4 to 6 m. We recommend using our standard winch.
- The relatively lightweight pegs are completely hammered in and the guy ropes are inserted with the clamping devices at distances of approx. 2 m left and right of the base plates. The 2 m distances can be extended or shortened at any time by means of the reclamping devices available if rock is hit when the pegs are hammered in.
- The snow fence matting is rolled out in a comfortable upright posture for the installer.
- Place the integrated support posts onto the base plates and insert the ropes at the top of the base plates, together with the rope guide metal plates..
- Anchor the complete cluster by means of the rope tighteners. This task is significantly facilitated by using pliers.
- Product description tacker for pegs (135.8 KiB)
- Assembly Instructions Snow-fence 1,20 & 1,50 (342.8 KiB)
- Assembly Instructions Snow-fence 225-4 (296.7 KiB)
- Beilharz-product-catalog-English (15.9 MiB)
- Beilharz-Catalogo-de-productos-Espanol (15.9 MiB)
- Beilharz-Catalogue-produits-Français (16.0 MiB)
- Beilharz-Produktkatalog-Deutsch (16.0 MiB)