Standard-Beacon type 60
||Standard-Beacon type 60
||40 x 40 mm for warning lights
||60 x 60 mm
||ca. 1.220 x 300 mm
||ca. 1.000 x 250 mm
||RA1, RA2/B, RA2/C, RA3
||hachures or arrow
The Standard-Beacon type 60 has a 60x60 mm connection piece below to plug into the base plate and at the top a square connection piece with holes for attachment the most common warning lights.
The beacon body, the base plates or reflective tapes are available with individual name stamping or color.
Your benefits at a glance:
- square connection piece at the top for attachment of all common warning lights
- connection piece 60 x 60 mm below with side ribs for maximum stability
- standard stacking feature facilitates to pile up the beacons and supports additionally the foil protection
- all beacons made by Beilharz are produced in one piece. The used material is extremly shock resistant and resistant against oil, salt and acid. By using special additives the beacons are UV-stabilized and completely white coloured.
- due to the special geometry the beacon needs no reinforcement, and this without any loss of stability
- the high foil protection fringe has his name indeed, because it protects the reflexion foil from damages by its daily use
- furthermore the ergonomic shape of the foil protection fringe can be used as a comfortable carrying handle
All attributes serve that Beilharz beacons can be used for many years. However, if a beacon has to be re-newed, our used raw materials give garantuee for a ecological recycling without any expensive costs for special waste.
In case of any question regarding the recycling of used beacons, please don´t hesitate to contact us.