TL-Safety-Standard-Beacon with rotary system
||TL-Safety-Standard-Beacon with rotary system
||40 x 40 mm for warning lights
||rotary system with holes for warning lights
||ca. 1.310 x 300 mm
||ca. 1.000 x 250 mm
||RA1, RA2/B, RA2/C, RA3
||hachures or arrow
The TL-Safety-Standard-Beacon with rotary system has a rotary adapter with which the beacon could locked in the base plate. The rotary system is designed as a removable adapter and can be replaced if damaged.
The connection piece at the top has holes for attaching the most warning lights which are available on the market. The same applies to the rotary adapter.
Due to the fixed locking between base plate and beacon, the whole system can be comfortably held on the beacon body and pulled or pushed across the street.
The beacon body, the base plates or reflective tapes are available with individual name stamping or color.
Your benefits at a glance:
- one side rotary system for quick and safe intallation
- square connection piece at the top for attachment of all common warning lights
- rotation adapter equipped with holes for fixing the most common warning lights on the market
- standard stacking feature facilitates to pile up the beacons and supports additionally the foil protection
- all beacons made by Beilharz are produced in one piece. The used material is extremly shock resistant and resistant against oil, salt and acid. By using special additives the beacons are UV-stabilized and completely white coloured.
- due to the special geometry the beacon needs no reinforcement, and this without any loss of stability
- the high foil protection fringe has his name indeed, because it protects the reflexion foil from damages by its daily use
- furthermore the ergonomic shape of the foil protection fringe can be used as a comfortable carrying handle
- BAST certification according to TL-Beacons in preparation
All attributes serve that Beilharz beacons can be used for many years. However, if a beacon has to be re-newed, our used raw materials give garantuee for a ecological recycling without any expensive costs for special waste.
In case of any question regarding the recycling of used beacons, please don´t hesitate to contact us.